Richland Academy is proud to be the first private elementary school in York Region to embrace the Reggio Approach to inquiry learning. As an exceptional school for PreK-Grade 6, Richland students are deeper thinking, confident and world ready. Our creative learning spaces, our nurturing relationships, and our progressive approach to education, create the community we call home.
Join us on Thursday, April 10th between 10:00am and 12:00pm to discover what learning should be.
- Led by Student Ambassadors, you may ‘Tour and Discover’ the three-acre school grounds, including 13 classrooms, gymnasium, full-service library, auditorium and stage, computer lab and outdoor athletic track
- Teachers, staff and Faculty will be available to answer your questions, including Head of School, Admissions Director, and specialized instructors in French, Performing Arts and Visual Arts
- You will receive a complimentary information package, including their Prospectus, “The Best Day Ever,” information about Reggio-Inspired Inquiry Learning at Richland, and current tuition fees
- Your children are welcome to attend the event
- Map of 11570 Yonge Street (North of Gamble Rd./19th Ave.)
- Free parking available
To attend, kindly RSVP with Mrs. Poleto at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.224.5600. Please note: RSVP is encouraged though not required.