Ron Charles, President, presents the "Richmond Hill Lawn Bowling Club” to the Richmond Hill Historical Society.
RHLB began in 1918, formed by some prominent residents of the Village of Richmond Hill. On the 10th of December 1918, the Club purchased some property from William and Amy Graham and it was transformed into the bowling green.
Today, the Club still resides at that same location, which is situated near the heart of the Town behind the Elgin Barrow Arena.
Come and learn who was there at the beginning and how club members have enjoyed this recreational and social outdoor activity for nearly 100 years. For further information - www.rhlawnbowling.com
Guests are welcome.
Refreshments served at the end of the meeting.
For more information about the Richmond Hill Historical Society, including membership, please see their website www.rhhs.ca