Application deadline - November 21, 2020
Celebrate Canada provides funding for activities organized on:
- National Indigenous Peoples Day (June 21);
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day (June 24);
- Canadian Multiculturalism Day (June 27); and
- Canada Day (July 1).
Events funded are expected to be held on the date of the designated day.
To be eligible for funding, your organization must be a:
- Canadian not-for-profit organization, such as a corporation, trust, cooperative, unincorporated association, etc.;
- Canadian business corporation where projects are non-commercial in nature; or
- Canadian educational institution, Canadian municipal government or other municipal, provincial/territorial institution.
Federal, provincial and territorial governments are ineligible to apply for funding support (with the exception of the Canada Place Corporation for Canada Day celebrations, as per the amendment to the Canada Marine Act).
Click on this Application Guidelines in their entirety before completing your application.