The Council Meeting is at 9:30am and the Council Public Meeting is at 7:30 pm. Both meetings being on the same day is not the norm.
These meetings are on line and are recorded can be watched later on the City's YouTube channel.
The agenda for 9:30 am Council Meeting includes
- Request for Approval on Expanded Permissions for Additional Residential Units (Secondary Suites)
- Real Estate Open House Signs
- Implementation of Hybrid Council and Committee Meetings
- 2020 Council and Committees Remuneration and Expenses
- Integrity Commissioner Report regarding Councillor Muench
The agenda for 7:30 pmm Council Public Meeting includes
- Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendment applications for Major Mac and Arnold Ave
- Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendment Applications submitted by Gates of Bayview (Oneida Crescent, near Red Maple & High Tech.
There are opportunities to be a delegate to speak to these agenda items and speak at the "Public Forum" for items not on the agenda. Click here
You also can submit a written delegation.