We’ve got a story to tell.
Visit the Heritage Centre to be inspired by the past and connect to the community. Just steps from downtown you can step back in time. Housed in a restored 1840’s Regency-style cottage the Heritage Centre brings to life stories of the past to connect people, time and place.
Visit showcase exhibits during free Gallery Hours:
- Tuesday: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Thursday: 4:00pm to 8:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Other ways to enjoy the ambiance of this historical building and park include:
- Attending a tea
- Learning through educational school programs, outreach kits and tours
- Experiencing unique group activities designed for community groups
- Registering for a program or camp
- Hosting a birthday party
- Taking a free self-guided Museum of the Streets walking tour