MHFA training will teach the participants to:
- Reduce stigma towards those experiencing mental health problems
- Recognize the symptoms, signs and risks associated with common mental health problems
- Engage confidently if a person may be in crisis or at risk of harm
- Guide a person toward appropriate professional help
- Provide immediate assistance to prevent the mental health problem from becoming more serious
Who should attend?
Everyone can benefit from MHFA Canada training – members of the general public, caregivers, teachers, health services providers, university students, emergency workers, frontline workers who deal with the public, volunteers, human resource professionals, employers, community groups.
COST: $195.00 per person, including the MHFA Manual
Please contact the facilitator for more information and to register - Susan Kagan – [email protected] 416-458-0326