The Colourful Journey features 5 talented artists.
- Sarine Sarkisian’s art reflects the beauty she sees in everyday life around her.
- Rani Satpute will be featuring diverse collection of her watercolour paintings , working with inspiration drawn both from Canadian nature and Indoiranian heritage from where she comes.
- Nasim Taheri – A true work of art is the kind that awakens the soul, that makes you reach for more and bring peace to your mind.
- Crystal Wang – As an artist from China, I like to use some Chinese painting techniques and put some Chinese elements into my paintings, which may make my work a little bit different from other’s.For me,painting is kind of a habit that always gives me the peace of life !
- Masoud Seivani is an accomplished watercolour artists and teaches at the Mill Pond Gallery.
The Mill Pond Gallery is located in historic Richmond Hill, across from the beautiful Mill Pond Park.
No admission fee, free parking and refreshments served.
Gallery Hours: Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Please visit their website, www.rhga.ca for complete show and program details