Mill Pond, Lake Wilcox and Richmond Green Skate Trail are all open for skating.
Pre-registration is required.
New time slots are released daily at 9 a.m. for the next day.
Due to COVID-19 there is limited capacity and social distancing beyond your household is required.
- The cost is free.
- Residents must pre-register in advance using their ActiveRH account.
- Reservations are available to Richmond Hill residents only and limited to one time slot per day
- Capacity is limited to 25 people per skate (note: Mill Pond will have 2 rinks on it; 25 skaters per rink)
- Children 9 years of age and under must be accompanied on the ice by a guardian 14 years+
- Skate times are limited to 45-minutes
- Participants should arrive 10 minutes before their skate time and leave immediately after
- Reservations will only be held for 10 minutes past the registered start time.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, your spot may no longer be available.
- Residents can cancel their reservations online through their ActiveRH account
- Ice rinks are open during pre-registered skate times only. No skating allowed outside of hours of operation.
- Skating is only permitted within the marked ice rink(s)
Click HERE to book your skate time.
For skate trail conditions you can call the hotline at 905-771-5490.