Join Councillor Karen Cilevitz for 6 hours of continuous live music and live entertainment by local, original artists and performers.
Location: Mount Pleasant Park - Harding Blvd, W, east of Arnold Crescent
Free event. All welcome.
- 2 stages
- 18 Local Original Artists & Performers from Richmond Hill, York Region & the GTA
- Chorus York to perform O Canada
- First Nations Land Acknowledgment and Indigenous Drum Circle Opening Ceremony
- Cultural Dancers
- Special Event Artists Compilation CD for sale
- Artists Merchandise for sale
- Food Trucks (for food and beverage purchase)
- Ice Cream Truck (1 free ice cream provided per child + for purchase)
- Water Truck - Bring your refillable containers!
- Kids Activities & Face painting
- Kids Soccer Clinic with Playball Canada
- Solar Telescope Viewing and Bottle Rocket Launching with the Astronomers of the David Dunlap Observatory Defenders
- Classic and Vintage Car Exhibition courtesy of Thornhill Cruisers
- 30+ Exhibitors Tables
- Dry food collection for the Richmond Hill Community Food Bank
- Bring your outdoor chairs or picnic blankets
- Dogs on leashes welcome!
All funds raised for this event, after expenses, to be distributed to the 2019 Richmond Hill Ward 5 Music Festival identified Charity Beneficiaries: