Enjoy traditional outdoor activities such as:
- children’s games and crafts
- the wood carver
- Viking display
- Lumberjack shows
- children’s colouring contest
- live entertainment
- hot drinks
- and, of course, the popular Sunday morning pancake breakfast! yummm
New this year are
- selfie/Instagram stations
- Batman and his Batmobile
- play igloos for young children
- a family-friendly Saturday evening spaghetti supper!
Note that all events and features are organized by a volunteer committee, are contingent on weather and sponsorship support.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Free parking available on Trench Street, in east Mackenzie Health Hospital lot.
There is not an admission charge but please consider purchasing a $3 carnival button. You could win some fun prizes.
For more details on all the fun, visit www.wintercarnival.net