Here is as an opportunity for speakers and non-speakers to learn the Art of Public Speaking.
Toastmasters is the worldwide pioneer in communication and leadership development, empowering individuals to become more effective communicators and leaders.
- Speak without fear in front of small and large groups of people
- Prepare effective speeches in a limited time frame
- Improve your presentation skills and win the respect and admiration of your colleagues
- Lead effective meetings and increase your management potential.
The course, hosted by SIP&Toast, a new Toastmaster club in Richmond Hill, will increase participants’ confidence, skill level, through mentoring and learn by doing", comments a number of senior Toastmasters’ advisor.
Each participant will:
- Prepare and present short talks and practice impromptu speaking in a relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere.
- They will gain confidence in all aspects of communication, including written and impromptu speeches, body language, and vocal variety and listening.
- Also, they will learn how effectively provide constructive feedback and evaluation in the meetings.
The experienced Toastmaster members from different clubs will present the course and serve as your mentors throughout the program.
Date: Every Wednesday for six weeks, commencing on Nov 7, 2018 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Venue: The Lounge at Richmond Green Sports Centre
Cost: $80 for six workshops. Please click here to register