The Joy of Aging is a unique annual event for life-loving women over 40 who cherish their health and intend to keep it.
This year's theme is- Health and Vitality- Celebrating 10 Years.
Date: Sunday, October 14th, 2018, 9:30 am to 1:00 pm, Bellevue Manor.
You’ll laugh, you’ll be inspired and you’ll enjoy a very special morning out featuring
- key note speaker Dr. Jennifer Pearlman, sharing how to get more Health & Vitality from your life.
- fashion show showcasing an all-star cast of powerful women in our community
- delicious healthy breakfast
- live music
- sponsor booths featuring interesting services and products
- outstanding silent auction
- fabulous gift bags
Launched in 2009, organized by the Richmond Hill branch of Assante Capital Management Ltd., and run entirely by passionate volunteers, Joy of Aging has to date raised over $300K for Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital.
Proceeds from the 10th Annual Joy of Aging event will continue to fund the new DASA Program (domestic abuse and sexual assault care centre) at Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital.
Save $10 per ticket until September 14th - $65, or table of 10 for $575. After September 14th $75, table of 10 $650. Click here to order
For more information about the event please see www.thejoyofaging.ca