Quality Music Instruction in Piano, Theory, Improvisation, and Composition!
- Piano and Theory teachers with the highest professional qualifications from Canada, France, and Italy
- Customized music lesson content to meet every student's learning needs
- Combining traditional music instruction with modern pedagogic methods and up-to-date technological aids for music learning activities
- Regular public performance events and concert field trips
- Special summer workshops for young pianists, composers, and theory students (maximal 2-1 student-teacher ratio)
- Members of ORMTA (Ontario Registered Music Teachers' Association), GIML (The Gordon's Institute for Music Learning), and CPPP at University of Toronto (Children's Piano Pedagogy Program)