An opportunity for active minds!!
Great topics! Great speakers. 5 talks for only $60.
- October 4th "Protecting One's Privacy Before it is Taken Away" - Ann Cavoukian
- October 11th "Bees: Importance & Diversity"- Laurence Packer
- October 25th "If Not Us, then Who? If Not Now, then When?" - Marina Nemat
- November 8th " Bomb Girls of Scarborough" - Barbara Dickson
- November 22nd "Designing a Good Community to Live In" - John Sewell.
This is a new initiative between Connecting the Community and the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts.
You can click here to purchase or call the box office at 905 787-8811.
If one of the dates don't work for you, you are very welcome to give or sell a ticket to someone.
Consider inviting someone to come with you!