Try birdwatching this March Break!
Learn about common winter birds and where to look for them.
Try out binoculars, mobile apps and field guides and together we’ll identify birds at Lake St. George!
Afterwards we’ll warm up around a campfire with a cup of hot chocolate and marshmallows.
- Hike Distance: 1 km
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Trail Surface Type: Natural
- Age Range: Family Friendly (recommended for children ages 5 and up).
- Beginner and expert birders welcome!
- Meeting Place: Davies Hall
Contact: Liana D'Andrea, Toronto and Region Conservation Authority, [email protected] or 416-661-6600 x5203
Cost: Adult $12 +HST, Child (5-16) $6 +HST Click here to register