Why Choose Living Assistance Services?
We are celebrating at Living Assistance Services more than 20 years of outstanding home care for seniors and their families and, with this, comes the expertise, experience and wisdom gained during these years to provide safe, compassionate and professional care for your aging loved one—at an affordable cost!
But, we purposely remain a smaller agency so that our seniors and their families enjoy warm, caring relationships with our office staff, service coordinators and caregivers.
Our smaller size also helps us to be very personal and hands-on in our service and always in touch with our seniors and their families. For example, we personally introduce your caregiver to you in your home to ensure the best possible relationship with you right from the start. Also, we are available to respond to everyone on the telephone at any time, day or night, 24/7.
As a result, many of our seniors and their families and their caregivers create close relationships and remain together not for days or weeks but for months and years.
Our seniors and their families agree with us and when Dorothy, our heroine from the much loved 1939 film, The Wizard of OZ, exclaimed: There's no place like home…
What our Clients have said!
“Finally, we found Living Assistance Services. It had the answers which we so urgently needed in the form of expert front-line personal support workers whom we were able to select individually from its vast reservoir of talent. They were backed up by a pleasant, efficient office staff that also truly cared. What a blessing! Our hats are off to LAS”…. G. H.
"I can't thank you enough and will gladly refer anyone to your office.”…. KH
Our services include:
- Care at home and in other residential settings
- Personal care: hygiene, bathing, dressing and laundry
- Medication supervision
- Light housekeeping
- Joyful companionship
- Escorting to appointments; shopping
- RN supervised care
- Convalescence and respite
- End of life care
- Veteran’s care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Live in/out: 3-24 hours care and 24/7 care
- Hospital supplementary care
- Chronic disease care: Parkinson’s, Alzheimer, Dementia, Cancer Care etc.
- Nutritional counseling and planning; meal preparation
- Home/individual Safety Assessment
- Direct CCAC referrals, consultation and case management